Inspired by frames worn by Hollywood legends such as James Dean and Cary Grant, Arinns name is derived from Irelands Aran Islands, the rocky Isles located near the mouth of Galway Bay. Artists and outcasts flock here to enjoy the tranquility of it's remote surroundings.
- Handcrafted in France from Italian Celulose Acetate.
- Gossy black exterior with dark havana interior detailing.
- Clear lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Custom engraved cast diamond pin rivets in gold on front and temples.
- 70mm custom diamond point wire core.
- 5 barrel hinges.
44mm lenses width. 24mm bridge. 145mm temples. 134mm across the front. 127mm hinge to hinge.
Presented in a velvet lined white presentation case with vegetable tanned leather sleeve and 30cm cleaning cloth.