Roy, inspired by Roy Halston's distinct 1950s thick framed sunglasses, brings us back to a time of sartorical splendor and sharp dressers. Halston became one of the worlds most influential designers at a young age. He possessed an incomparable talent and eye for beauty, creating interestingly shaped hats for his family members, and later; distinguished members of the social elite, including Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Handcrafted in France from premium Italian Cellulose Acetate.
- A graduated dark havana fade with black, brown and amber tones.
- 4 base blue fade CR39 Italian sun lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Custom engraved cast diamond pin rivets in gold on the front and temples.
- 70mm custom diamond point wire core.
- 5 barrel hinges.
44mm lenses width. 29mm bridge. 145mm temples. 140mm across the front. 134mm hinge to hinge.
Presented in a velvet lined white presentation case with vegetable tanned leather sleeve and a 30cm houndstooth cleaning cloth.