Meriner is a mid-century inspired trapezoidal style frame, combining sharp lines and an easy to wear classic silhouette. Meriner is inspired by late 50s and early 60s frames worn by icons such as Peter O'Toole and John F. Kennedy. O'Tooles frames were angular with plenty of personality and we tried to channel this aesthetic when designing Meriner.
- Handcrafted in France from premium Italian Cellulose Acetate.
- A graduated havana with amber, brown and creamy tones.
- 4 base green fade CR39 Italian sun lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Custom engraved cast diamond pin rivets in gold on the front and temples.
- 70mm custom diamond point wire core.
- 5 barrel hinges.
47mm lenses width. 24mm bridge. 145mm temples. 139mm across the front. 134mm hinge to hinge.
Presented in a velvet lined white presentation case with vegetable tanned leather sleeve and a 30cm houndstooth cleaning cloth.