The Roy, inspired by Roy Halston's distinct 1950s thick framed sunglasses, brings us back to a time of sartorical splendor and sharp dressers. Halston became one of the worlds most influential designers at a young age. He possessed an incomparable talent and eye for beauty, creating interestingly shaped hats for his family members and later distinguished members of the social elite including Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Handcrafted in France from Italian Celulose Acetate.
- A black exterior finish with rosewood tortoise interior detailing.
- Clear lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Custom engraved cast diamond pin rivets in silver on front and temples.
- 70mm custom diamond point wire core.
- 5 barrel hinges.
44mm lenses width. 29mm bridge. 145mm temples. 140mm across the front. 134mm hinge to hinge.
Presented in a velvet lined white presentation case with vegetable tanned leather sleeve and 30cm cleaning cloth.